1. Lauren is feeling much better. She suddenly started eating a bunch and generally perking up. She had a rash around her mouth and nose and so I took her to the Dr. and she is on ointment for that. Her weight was good (up almost 2 pounds in 6 months). So - I am relaxing about her a bit.
2. Yesterday was April 1. Many of you know that Nathan was diagnosed on April 1, 2003. So, along with all the joking and wishing we had gotten a big joke that day, it is not my favorite day. However, a wonderful thing happened yesterday. It will now be thought of by me as Grahe's birthday, the newborn son of very good friends of ours.
3. Have you tried these? Yummy?

4. I recently got a great deal on Guitar Hero World Tour on Amazon ($119!) We have been having a blast with it. Julia especially enjoys the vocals. Here's a clip of her on Hotel California. Ignore the messy family room. Oh and Lauren normally plays the drums on her own. I usually play lead guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment