Thursday, April 09, 2009

Dream

I had a disturbing dream last night. Nathan was brought back to me, temporarily, and I was glad to see him but after we hugged he told me he was in pain and I had to give him some morphine and I was just so upset that he had been brought back to me only to suffer. It was nice to hold him on my lap though. He was wearing this outfit (minus the hat).

From July 2005

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That hat has not left my nighstand since you sent it to me! That would be a disturbing dream! I've only dreampt of Nate once, the entire dream I was trying desperately to think of a way to get him back to you and Luke from my dream in NC. I remember feeling so desperate, but also like you said trying to enjoy the feel of him in my arms again.