Hey Susan. It's been a while since I read your blog. I love your new theme very much! It's very pretty=)
And this photo. It's melted my heart. This is the "real" love of a little boy for his little sister and this fact can not be changed by any condition..
10 comments:
I love this photo. Very sweet! Nice job on your new blog theme, by the way.
That is beyond precious! It fits both their pesronalities perfectly!
Adorable. :) Thank you.
Hey Susan.
It's been a while since I read your blog. I love your new theme very much! It's very pretty=)
And this photo. It's melted my heart. This is the "real" love of a little boy for his little sister and this fact can not be changed by any condition..
What a sweet and warm child he was. He was wonderful. (((HUG)))
That is so sweet.
Oh I just LOVE that photo!!!! So sweet!
What an absolutley beautiful picture!
That picture is a treasure!
Such a beautiful photo, I can see why you cherish it so much.
Post a Comment