Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Letter

These are two of the things that Julia asked me to put up on her wall above her pillow.  She colored the cross in Sunday school for Nathan.
When I put them up I added this picture as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Touching to say the least. I am crying! Poor sweet Julia. Love you guys...

Mongoose said...

That's so sweet. And the cross is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful -- so visible how close the two of them were (and still are) and how much they mean to one another. You are always closely in our thoughts.

love -- Katie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Zeynep said...

you "rok" too, julia! it's amazing how she can go thru her feelings and then put them in writing and then share with you...

Tammy said...

That is beyond beautiful! Such a sweet girl. Nathan lives on in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

Oh how my heart breaks for that beautiful little girl mourning the loss of her beloved big brother.

What a beautiful picture to commemorate the sibling relationship between those 2 who always so clearly adored each other.

Rita