Julia went off to school today. She is thrilled to have Nathan's first grade teacher. Lauren is sad and has asked if she can go to school with Julia. I took her to a play area today. She played with Julia all summer and so she is missing her playmate.

6 comments:
Perfectly adorable!! :o) Brady loves her outfit!
Wow, she looks so grown up! What a doll!
Is Lauren getting bigger percentile-wise? I remember you saying last year how tiny she was for her age but she doesn't look all that tiny compared to Julia... But of course I don't know how tall little kids are supposed to be. :)
Your girls are darling. Happy First Week of School!
They are SO beautiful!
Julia is very pretty, of course, but its her expressions that kill me.
Adorable girls.
Wow, the girls are so grown up! I still picture Lauren as a baby that it shocks me everytime I see pictures of her now!
Post a Comment