I vote short. Both the shorter lengths are flattering, and if you get short then you can let it go all the way to long again. Of course, I'm projecting my laziness onto your situation.
I think the 80's hair ROCKS!! But I can't vote for that one. If I say medium will you donate your hair to locks of love or something like that? If yes I say medium. P.S. You look nice in all of them... Jennifer www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahpadgett
Mine is long like yours, and I've been thinking of a cute bob with bangs across -- something sort of "stylish" and "cool" but I am a big chicken so will leave it long.
I can't wait to read what you decide -- I think they all look nice.
I think you look great in all of them. I think the shortest one. Its not that short really- just shoulder length. Its a very flattering cut on you and there is still plenty to play with, put up etc. And it will be cool for the summer!
I think that if you are so undecided, you should get the minimum length of hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love! I think you look great with ALL lengths of hair. Your hair is SO beautiful! Another good reason to donate it. ;) Good luck deciding! - Myndi
14 comments:
medium length looks good and a compromise maybe? lauren can still play with it.....it doesn't take too long to grow if you don't like it!
I love the 80s hair! Since that isn't an option, I will have to vote "Medium".
:)
You look beautiful in all the pictures (seriously! even the 80s hair looks good on you). But my personal preference is for the medium length.
I like medium on you best.
I think you look great in all those pics, but the medium hair lets your face stand out more (a good thing!)You have pretty eyes, show them off!
(So my vote is for medium)
RitaB
Another vote for medium! The nice thing about it is that you can still put it up, but it's not as much work as super-long.
I vote short. Both the shorter lengths are flattering, and if you get short then you can let it go all the way to long again. Of course, I'm projecting my laziness onto your situation.
I'd have to say medium too!!
I think the 80's hair ROCKS!! But I can't vote for that one. If I say medium will you donate your hair to locks of love or something like that? If yes I say medium.
P.S. You look nice in all of them...
Jennifer
www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahpadgett
That "medium" length looked awesome, but you should do what you want to do. For me, short = easy, and I am all about easy, when it comes to grooming.
Mine is long like yours, and I've been thinking of a cute bob with bangs across -- something sort of "stylish" and "cool" but I am a big chicken so will leave it long.
I can't wait to read what you decide -- I think they all look nice.
I think you look great in all of them. I think the shortest one. Its not that short really- just shoulder length. Its a very flattering cut on you and there is still plenty to play with, put up etc. And it will be cool for the summer!
I think that if you are so undecided, you should get the minimum length of hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love! I think you look great with ALL lengths of hair. Your hair is SO beautiful! Another good reason to donate it. ;) Good luck deciding! - Myndi
I vote to 80's hair :-)
Post a Comment