This is a picture of me feeding the peacocks that roamed the street I lived on for a year while my dad was taking a sabbatical in England. We lived on Castle Close Drive. the street name is literal because it is behind this castle.
I wish I had been a little older - though I do have memories. I attended preschool and kindergarten there. Here is a picture of me in my school uniform.
One of our favorite weekend activities was playing hide and seek in this ruined castle.

When I came home I had the perfect British accent due to being four years old at the time. there used to be a recording of me on a tape but it is long gone.
3 comments:
Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. You're so cute in your little uniform. :)
Wow - I have to agree with you that it would have been nice to have been older so you could remember more.
I would LOVE to play hide and seek in a CASTLE!!!!!!!
I wonder if you went back if the accent would be easily raised again.
Very cute pictures. I always wanted to have peacocks when I grew up. :)
Post a Comment