Sunday, July 15, 2007

Smiling


One of only a handful of reasons why I am smiling these days.

12 comments:

Kate said...

She is an absolute cutie!! I'll have to show this to Mr London. : - )

catherine (fairchild) calhoun said...

She is precious and made me smile too!

Anonymous said...

Thats reason enough to make anyone smile.......

JimII said...

I love the crossed arms.

Anonymous said...

That's about as sweet as it gets. What a grin.

Beth

Daelyn Fortney said...

Adorable! :-)

Myndi said...

She is growing up so fast. She looks like a mini-teenager there with her arms crossed! Made ME smile and I am not her mom!

Lindsay said...

Awww she's a doll-baby! SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I love pigtails!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big. And a tad 'tude-ish?

Amy said...

I don't even want to meet the person who wouldn't smile at a face like that with pigtails like those.

Amy in Iowa

Anonymous said...

Awww what a sweetie!!! :D