There is so little of Nathan left. I can hardly remember a walking, playing Nathan. I hope that in the future my memories of him for the majority of his life are stronger than those f the last few days. He looks even worse than yesterday. His right eye is almost swollen shut. he can only keep his eyes open for a few seconds at a time. His spirits are actually good today though. He wants to be doing things even though he can't. Luke took him to 7-11 in the jogging stroller a little while ago for a Slurpee.
Here is Nathan on May 4


May 30

June 2

June 20

July 3

July 13

Now
17 comments:
I can only offer my prayers and hugs........the visual is heart breaking, how my heart hurts for your family!
The good memories will resurface they did with my father-in-law.
Know we care!
I'm hoping you can somehow find the strength you need.
How incredibly heartbreaking. YOu all are in my thoughts and prayers for the strength you need for yourselves and each other through this journey.
Sending our love, thoughts, and prayers.
Beth and Matt
Prayers for grace. I don't have any other words to offer - just that I am praying for you.
Michelle
mom of 8
I shared with you the image that I always hold in my mind of Nathan. It will be with me forever. I am here and thinking of you.
Despite the obvious physical effects of the disease, Nathan is a very good looking kid who I will personally, always remember as a very intelligent and kind, old soul.
I have no doubt in my mind that you will remember the amazing aspects of Nathan the most.
I wish I could help you guys in some way.
- Kate
Sending prayers your way.
Danya
My prayers, thoughts and love too.
My prayers and love to you and your family! And yes, you will remember the beautiful boy that is still in front of you. What helped me a lot was to look at pictures of the healthier happier days! Hugs!
Sending HUGS your way. continuing to keep Nathan in my prayers. Continuing to keep you , Luke and the girls in my prayers as well.
One day you will only remember everything wonderful about it.
Words seem so inadequate lately.
I'm always going to remember him pulling his sisters around the culdesac in the red wagon.
I just hurt for your loss. Sending all the prayers I can your way
My heart breaks for you, and my prayers go out to your entire family.
Though I have not lost a child, I have lost both my parents, and when I have dreams of them it is always as they were when they were healthy. I pray the same will be true for you.
Susan. Peace be with you.
That's about all I have to write.
I am glad you have a faith to bolster you. This is incomprehensible.
I have a very funny memory of him that will always stick in my mind. He is just so sweet and smart! I don't know what else to say. I have run out of things to say, what CAN you say at a time like this? Just know that we love you and are praying for you all.
oxoxoxox - Myndi
Hugs, prayers, strength, and love from all of us... to all of you!
Post a Comment