Monday, July 03, 2006

Why relapse is better

Ok - so of course relapse is not better than NED (no evidence of disease). But - there's a silver lining to every cloud right?

Nathan: Mommy I am too tired to color
Susan's internal voice: Nathan is tired - maybe it is cancer?
Susan's second voice of reason : Remember, he does have cancer again
Susan's happy side: Hey - I don't have to worry about every little physical complaint Nathan makes anymore being a relapse. He HAS relapsed. Hey - it is kind of nice not having to worry about a possible relapse anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* That's a warpped way of looking at it but it makes total sense.

I'm still going to keep on praying that the cancer goes away and never ever ever comes back. Ever.

(((HUGS))) and ***SMOOCHES***

Unknown said...

Well! That's one way to get through the day!

Phone calls, too. I used to be afraid of getting bad news phone calls from my g-ftr's doctors.

I am with ~A~ on the prayers. You do what you need to in order to protect yourself, but you have an army out here praying for you guys.