or something like that is how Luke described our house right now. I think he is jealous because I had a furlough. I went to a children's birthday party but left the kids and took the baby. This party was hosted by a good friend attended by several other friends and it was kind of nice only tending to a baby and not fetching drinks and plates and corralling my own kids.
Current health situation:
from sickest to wellest:
Luke -pneumonia - actively feeling bad
Nathan - neutropenia AKA no white blood cells - but curently fever-free though we are not holding our breath. Is not allowed to be out in public.
Julia -recovering well from the pneumonia - tonight we are not putting on the oxygen and will test her before we go to bed.
Me and Lauren - tie - we both have colds but both are feeling much better. She cut a tooth last night and I am lacking sleep and fighting off a breast infection.
I am toying with the idea of another prison break tomorrow morning with Lauren to go to church. The jury is still out.
We will soon be joined in the prison by my in-laws and so maybe it will seem more like a half-way house instead since it will be alot easier to leave at will. Either way it will be more enjoying to be in it with their company.
2 comments:
What she said.
Maybe in-laws can sneak in a big vat of chicken noodle soup.
xoxo
Hi Susan. :-) Thinking about you guys... always! :-) I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Enjoy your company. And Happy Bday to Luke tomorrow!!
Post a Comment