I don't like medications and had taken myself off of one (well all) but decided to add back on last night before bed and while it didn't help my before sleep problems I had a much better night's sleep. I was groggy this morning...I woke at 6:20 and would not have been able to drive Julia to the bus (if I were actually driving) but by 8 was just fine. So - I will stay on it for now.
I had Luke tape one of my toes that is dropping and where those nasty leg rushes ends up...I feel that toe cramp and jerk. It felt much better and kept the toe still which was good.
I go to PT today. I have a laundry list of stuff to address - I'll let her know that I realize we can't address it all - but I am going to attempt to fix all of it one way or another and we can prioritize.
1 comment:
Yay for sleep and for the toe wrapping working. for the laundry list--you go girl. ; )
Post a Comment