Julia turned ten on Sunday. We had a busy weekend so she got a three part celebration. On Friday night we went and got her ears pierced.
Saturday night I made a meal of her request: barbecue pork ribs, homemade bread and salad.
On Sunday we had dinners with friends and I brought a birthday cake along.
I took her to the Dr. today...Julia is 4' 10" (90th percentile) and 74 lbs (54th percentile) It was a quick in and out because she is doing great!
4 comments:
She is amazing! Happy Birthday to her! Wow, Brady only has 2 inches and 10 pounds on her!
Happy Birthday Julia!
Both pics she is adorable. To be honest, I have been a little sad how mature both your girls were looking in recent photos you have posted--I love how her excitement in these photos shows how much she is still a kid! Whew! : )
I am assuming she was asking for pierced ears? My girls are still lumping pierced ears with childbirth, that category of things that they cannot imagine any woman wanting to do, because it would hurt. ; ) So, good for you, Julia, for conquering any fear over the piercing!
(But let's hope our girls keep their fear of childbirth up for another 10 years or so)
I can't believe she's already ten! How time has flewn! She is beautiful and talented and I hope she had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment