I decided to buy suzuki cello book 3 because I actually remember playing those songs.
I open the book and see this little girl
Now I am playing a piece that utilizes many high positions and vibrato and is not "easy" but man, does she make me feel old and slow! I have no clue what age I was when I first played this, but still...
Here is a link to a girl playing one of the songs in the book if you are interested in the level.
It is fun to be playing again so I am just trying to ignore the picture.
3 comments:
ha ha!
That pic looks a good thirty or forty years old -- that little girl is probably nearing fifty IRL.
I think it's amazing you are playing again. I played the violin briefly in Junior High School and recently thought of taking it up again (when I have time...sometime). WTG
Post a Comment