Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day of Preschool 2009

Today, Lauren had her first day of preschool this year. She had a great day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I was on Nathan's site and followed your link. I just spent the better part of a half an hour reading and crying my way through your blog. I think of your little boy often and wondered how you were doing. Your girls are beautiful!! Your are all constantly in my prayers.

With Hope
Abra McKean

KvT said...

Love her smiling face! Did she have a good day? London just started and is going M-TH 845 - 1115. He has the same teacher Julie did and was THRILLED to put on the back pack and head into school!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she! She looks so much like Nathan in that 2nd picture. I hope she has a great year of school:)

Rita