Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Loved ones





I love to see these pictures of Nathan with his great-grandpa because he is Nathan's only relative that he met who is also dead. I hope they are together right now.

My heart is heavy these last few days because someone I love has been (pending biopsy but pretty conclusively) diagnosed with metastatic cancer.

Cancer sucks.

5 comments:

Kelly Stockwell said...

I agree Cancer Sucks. Praying for you tonight.

Unknown said...

That top heart stabbed me in the heart, for a very different reason. That reminds me so hard of my Grandfather. Same smile, same chair, same lamp. I would have given anything to have pictures of him like that with my kids.

I am beyond certain that if he can, he's totally hanging out with Nathan right now. I believe it.

I am so sorry for your most recent cancer news.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I am sorry Susan. I am thinking of you as always. ((HUGS))

Jaime said...

I'm so sorry Susan, cancer does suck. =(

fivedreamin said...

Beautiful Memories. I am certain that grandpa is keeping close to Nathan. I am sure its hard, I have not looked at pictures in a long time for fear of breaking down.

I pray that the news is better than expected. Many ((Hugs))