I am remiss in posting this. I have a good reason, which is the same reason we had birthday cake for breakfast. I will blog about that reason in a few days with some pictures.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Lauren!!
Susan, I think of you all of the time, and I hold you and your family close to my heart. Even though I didn't "know" Nathan in real life there are so many things that make me think of him, and I always smile. :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren!!
Susan, I think of you all of the time, and I hold you and your family close to my heart. Even though I didn't "know" Nathan in real life there are so many things that make me think of him, and I always smile. :)
(((HUGS))) Jamie
Happy Birthday Lauren!
I hope everything is ok. (((HUGS)))
what a beautiful smile.......what innocence.......she is a special little girl, bless you all. x
Happy Birthday Lauren!
Sure, just keep us hanging! I hope all is okay! - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Lauren!!!!!
Post a Comment