Saturday, November 03, 2007
Forgotten Photo
I was rummaging through some boxes in the crawl space today and I found our engagement photo. I had completely forgotten we had that done. I now recall we didn't really like it that much. Now that we are ten years older - I think we look great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think you look great, too.
Hail, Youth!
vpfau
Beautiful ;) both of you!!
You look like babies! : )
What a beautiful couple!
ahhh...young love! :) You both look simply lovely.
You both look great! Such a beautiful couple!
Was Luke 22 here? Am I at this point in my life older than Luke was in that picture?
When I went home with Kyle and was looking at pictures of Luke and Josh and realizing that I was now older than they were in those pictures...it was a little weird.
Anna - I think Luke was about 23 and a half when we got engaged (December 1996) - so he was 23. We got married a few months after he turned 24.
So - he is about the same age you are now.
You look like babies, don't you?
I thought about you on Sunday. ((hug))
Post a Comment