So now it has been two weeks. Today has been a hard day as I find myself on the verge of tears constantly. I have a friend coming to visit (Hi Mina!) and we absolutely had to shove some toys out of the way so she could sleep. Luke decided to organize and so this morning I decided to try but it was overwhelming going through all of Nathan's toys. I was just so darn sad that he can no longer play with them. I just cried and cried and had to stop. I told Luke I could shove but that was all. So - he cleaned the whole thing. He said it was hard for him too - but he did it. We have not attempted to go through his things and I think that is a LONG way off.
Tomorrow - back to the real world. Julia goes to school, Luke goes to work and my parents leave. Yikes.
11 comments:
((((BIG BUGS)))) Susan!! I have no words of comfort for you. Maybe you should come to the playdate tomorrow and wear out Lauren and make some small talk with us to escape from it all for a little while... and keep busy too. Thinking and praying for you as always...
((hugs))
Please know our family is thinking of you.
Sondra
I hope you are feeling better, Susan. ((((HUG)))) I can't imagine how hard it is for you but we are all so proud of how you are handling everything.
I hope Julia has a fantastic first day and it serves as a good distraction for her.
Love and (((HUGS)))
Kate
(((HUGS))) Thinking of you.
1. (((HUGS)))
2. Where is the first day of school picture. *ahem* Elf starts in 4 weeks. Not sure how either of us are feeling about that.
That does totally suck.
Thoughts with you (and family).
Take care as best you can.
What a sad story and heartbreaking to see such a young boy go thru alot of pain mom dad sis relatives such heartache i'm so sorry to hear about your tragic loss of your son.
I know that I can't do anything to make you feel better. But, just so you know I'be been thinking about z out you every day.
Again, sending you giant healing hugs from across the pond.
((((HUGS))))
Susan, the hardest thing is when you realize that "life goes on", it doesn't seem right that things go on and people go about their routines.
We're going through this now after the loss of my brother in law.
I was strong until things were back to "normal" activity. It just seemed wrong.
Post a Comment