Friday, June 26, 2015

Singing!

A health update is coming soon but wanted to write that I have finally made it back to choir and Julia is going to start singing in it as well.  She is doing great!  My choir sings challenging stuff and most people have been in it a long time so sometimes we just sing through a piece once and that's it!  That's what is happening on Sunday.  She is very good at reading music and is keeping up well.  She went to Colorado All-State Middle school choir this past spring and I know that helped.  She'll be singing alto next to me.

On the Julia music front - she is doing so well with Cello.  She is playing around with the Bach Prelude from Cello Suite #1 - you know the one..the ultimate cello song.  It is beautiful.  To get to do chores while listening to that!  Love it!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

I love the title of this post. It sums up so much more than the literal content. : )

I love the girls being musical. It makes my heart sing when my kids are musical too!

Tammy said...

I love this!! So happy for Jules, and for you to be able to share something you love with her!