Friday, June 29, 2012

May 2012 photos

June is almost over..so I had better post May pictures! May was a pretty laid back month. Most of the year-end hoopla happened in April this year. Luke travelled a lot in May. Lauren had a kindergarten program. I was invited to the school honors assembly as a parent whose child was getting an award. Julia and a 5th grader broke a school record for reading points. Julia was also recognized for her team that went to state for an after school activity she was in. All the kids who got a certain large number of pride points for behavior were in a drawing for some prizes and Lauren was called up. I was so proud of both my girls for excelling at school! Memorial Day weekend we were blessed by a visit from my beloved Lisa and her family on their way to Illinois. We had a wonderful time and kids had a blast together.

No comments: