Pictures over the years...
Monday, August 15, 2011
Kindergarten!
Lauren went off to Kindergarten this morning! I finally got to send two kids together on the bus - four years later than it was supposed to happen. Nathan should have been off to his first day of middle school today.
Pictures over the years...
Pictures over the years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great pictures! I love your "group" series pix where you show the all the kids at the same ages/stages. It is a beautiful way of including Nathan in the new milestones big and small. He looks so proud in his Kindergarten pic♥
The girls are getting so big. Their outfits are adorable. Julia is looking more and more like you with each passing year:)
Rita
Love the pics! Gorgeous children.
Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Nathan was and still is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
BIttersweet pictures, I'm sure. I am so glad that you share Nathan on here, it helps me cope with my situation with Rachel. I know you don't do it FOR me but I wanted you to know that your blogging helps me greatly. Lots of love and thoughts from "Boston."
Great pics. You're such a good parent.
Post a Comment