So - obviously I have really been slacking at the blogging thing. I am getting ready to to June pictures and think that I should recap the month a little.
The first week in June was quiet for the first few days with music lessons and some swimming. On June 5, Julia went off to camp with our church. This was her first time at sleep-away camp and she loved it. She couldn't get rid of us fast enough when we dropped her off. She kept hugging us and saying bye and waiting for us to leave. We were looking around so we said goodbye and let her go off. She came home on the next Friday night. I somehow kept Lauren busy the week she was gone. The poor thing had to run a bunch of errands with me but we also went swimming, went to a dog show, played in the fountain downtown and went to the library.
The next week we took it easy. The girls both went to the dentist and both have loose teeth. Lauren's adult teeth are actually almost all the way up behind the baby teeth. I am trying to see how long to wait until they will need to be pulled. They are a little looser but they need to come out soon.
Julia has had several cello lessons and is now playing half of twinkle twinkle. While she was at camp I took my cello to her teacher who looked it over for me and recommended a few tweaks so it is in the shop right now. Julia is loving the cello and is looking forward to a more consistent schedule of lessons.
See, I should have blogged sooner because looking at the calendar my mind is a bit blank but I know we were busy with things most days so who knows! Looking at the pictures reminds me they played in the sprinklers a few times. It's funny how much fun can be had in sprinklers.
We did go on a mini hike for father's day and out for a beer.
As you will see pictures are scant.
We just returned home from visiting my parents in Hilton Head Island, SC. We were there for a few days in June but the bulk was in July so I am saving those pictures for July.
No comments:
Post a Comment