What a beautiful little baby. I wish I could have wrote a different story for him. I know the pain of his loss will never end, but pray the precious memories bring joy to off set some of the pain. Happy Birthday sweet Nathan. You are so loved.Rita
I'm late, but you, Luke, and the girls were in my thoughts yesterday. Sending much love.
What a beautiful picture. Some days there just aren't words. Hugs.
Beautiful pic. Thinking of you all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful little baby. I wish I could have wrote a different story for him. I know the pain of his loss will never end, but pray the precious memories bring joy to off set some of the pain. Happy Birthday sweet Nathan. You are so loved.
Rita
I'm late, but you, Luke, and the girls were in my thoughts yesterday. Sending much love.
What a beautiful picture. Some days there just aren't words. Hugs.
Beautiful pic. Thinking of you all.
Post a Comment