Happy birthday Lauren! She looks so happy in all the photos. I just realized how closely in age she is to our Nicky. Hope you guys are doing OK with the holidays approaching. We need an angel parent party or something like that, I think (weird, I know, but comforting too)
I have to admit it is a little teeny bit sad seeing our girls grow up and losing that sweet baby look. But I love how as they get older it seems like we get glimpses of what they will look like as adults!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Lauren! She looks so happy in all the photos. I just realized how closely in age she is to our Nicky. Hope you guys are doing OK with the holidays approaching. We need an angel parent party or something like that, I think (weird, I know, but comforting too)
Such a sweetie.
I have to admit it is a little teeny bit sad seeing our girls grow up and losing that sweet baby look. But I love how as they get older it seems like we get glimpses of what they will look like as adults!
What a cutie pie....
Post a Comment