It is a different as Colorado as you can get. The humidity I could do without..it is seriously hard for me to deal with. We have been outside on the golf course (my parents live on the 9th tee) and I finally had to give up and come inside to the A/C.
I AM enjoying the different birds and plant life here. We also enjoyed the ocean this afternoon (but no pictures of that yet).
There is dew here!
these crazy squirrels always are splayed out like this on this tree
7 comments:
Great pictures, Susan! Looks like you are having a great time. What a nice place to visit Hilton Head must be. I can't wait to see you in July.
Wow! Looks so beautiful. So glad you are enjoying yourself. We'll be headed into humidity, too. My hair will be a thing to behold then!
Nice.
After scrolling through the wildlife pictures one by one, hitting the last one with Lauren is like a punch line.
Gorgeous photos!
Colorado doesn't have dew?
Looks like y'all are having a great time!
Looks beautiful and yes the humidty in the south is sorta like breathing water. Enjoy!!!
Very pretty. Humidity is a pretty normal part of our summer, but I can't say that I'm used to it. I guess I just deal with it. And sweat a lot. :)
Post a Comment