I'm sorry you're hurting today. The pics are too cute, though. Thanks for sharing him with us. : )
Oh! I was there for the first one when Nathan was dressed as Eeyore! That's when I knew I wanted to have kids of my own. I saw what a good Mom you were (still are), it was inspiring. I miss him too.
And now for a moment of quiet sorrow.
He really was such a cutie, Susan!
I don't think Eeyore has ever been so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sorry you're hurting today. The pics are too cute, though. Thanks for sharing him with us. : )
Oh! I was there for the first one when Nathan was dressed as Eeyore! That's when I knew I wanted to have kids of my own. I saw what a good Mom you were (still are), it was inspiring. I miss him too.
And now for a moment of quiet sorrow.
He really was such a cutie, Susan!
I don't think Eeyore has ever been so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment