Check out the newborn (edited to add...5 days old!) orangutan nursing - look carefully in all the hair to see it.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Zoo
Lauren and I headed to the zoo today. It was in the mid-60s and sunny with no wind. Those of you not in Colorado might not realize how warm that feels - but the sun is so strong here. We were hot in short sleeves. It was glorious!







Check out the newborn (edited to add...5 days old!) orangutan nursing - look carefully in all the hair to see it.
Check out the newborn (edited to add...5 days old!) orangutan nursing - look carefully in all the hair to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great photos! Lauren looks ecstatic... I am awaiting the "we have another snowstorm" post to follow this one :)
I can't believe how long Lauren's hair is getting.
In some of these pictures she is really beginning to look like Julia. I haven't seen it before. It looks like a fun time. Kathy
Wow, she's a beautiful little girl, growing so fast too!!
Post a Comment