I will skip talking about all the medical stuff - you can find that on Nathan's page. All that stuff just makes me feel ill.
So - we are staying the a very beautiful apartment of friends in the city. The have two apartments and the lower one is office space and spare rooms. It is so wonderful to be here and not at the Ronald McDonald House.
I find it disorienting and surreal to wake up in Colorado drive to the airport, and then find myself walking the city streets of Manhattan all in the same day. It couldn't be more different a world.
Here is a picture I took out of one of the bedroom windows. It is looking across Central Park.

This picture is also taken out of the same window at a different angle. There was some sort of photo shoot taking place on the rooftop.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Having not been to NYC I can't imagine going from our little town in central FL to that. Wonder if that was anyone famous in the photo shoot?
Sondra
SRELM@aol.com
WOW, very cool. I've lived about 3-4 hours away from NYC my whole life, and have yet to go. It's sad. Enjoy the views while you're there and take care of yourselves.
I love being out away from the city, but I do enjoy it when I visit.
Susan,
I just dropped by, following your comment, and Nathan's story (and yours, as a family) has just hit me hard. Right in the gut. What a merry-go-round you've been on, and not the fun kind, either.
I'm so sorry this has happened to your son. I wish there were more I could say, or offer. But you have my best hopes and wishes for your family.
--Moreena
Post a Comment